Terms and conditions
Date of Last Revision: Octomber 3th, 2016
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our Website. We may or may not post notices on the homepage of our Website when such changes occur.
TierraPay LLP is a Technology Service Provider
TierraPay LLP provides you with technical support for the provision of payment services by the Issuing Bank and Bitcoin-provider, which allows you to make payments. TierraPay LLP does not control and is not responsible for products or services that are paid through the site tierrapay.com. TierraPay LLP does not at any time come into possession of the funds transmitted through tierrapay.com and does not provide any payment services (as defined in the Payment Service Rules of 2009) to the users of the tierrapay.com service. We can not guarantee the authenticity of the identity of any User or guarantee that a third party will complete the Transaction.
To be eligible for tierrapay.com services, you must be at least 18 years old.
Accuracy of Information
You are responsible for the accuracy of the applicable payment information for each Transaction you engage in, including the email address and card type.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. We are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your Transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any Transaction. You hereby agree to comply with any and all applicable tax laws in connection with your use of the TierraPay LLP Services, including without limitation, the reporting and payment of any taxes arising in connection with Transactions made through TierraPay LLP.
Updating Your Contact Information
It is your responsibility to keep your primary email address up to date so that TierraPay LLP can communicate with you electronically. You understand and agree that if TierraPay LLP sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, TierraPay LLP will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
The risk of loss in trading or holding bitcoin can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether trading or holding bitcoin is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. In considering whether to trade or hold bitcoin, you should be aware that the price or value of bitcoin can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Unless otherwise noted, all materials including without limitation, logos, brand names, images, designs, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of our Website are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property whether registered or unregistered ("Intellectual Property") owned, controlled or licensed by TierraPay LLP. Our Website as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress. Nothing on our Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed or used on our Website, without the prior written permission of the Intellectual Property owner. TierraPay LLP aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The names and logos of TierraPay LLP, may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on our Website, without prior, written permission from TierraPay LLP. TierraPay LLP prohibits use of any logo of TierraPay LLP or any of its affiliates as part of a link to or from any Website unless TierraPay LLP approves such link in advance and in writing. Fair use of TierraPay LLP’s Intellectual Property requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in our Website may be the Intellectual Property of their respective owners.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to Websites owned or operated by parties other than TierraPay LLP. Such links are provided for your reference only. TierraPay LLP does not monitor or control outside Websites and is not responsible for their content. TierraPay LLP’s inclusion of links to an outside Website does not imply any endorsement of the material on our Website or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does TierraPay LLP inclusion of the links imply that TierraPay LLP is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked Website.
Postings on our Website are made at such times as TierraPay LLP determines in its discretion. You should not assume that the information contained on our Website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. TierraPay LLP does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate and information contained in such postings may have been superseded. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP TO DATE. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
No Warranties; Exclusion of Liability; Indemnification
OUR WEBSITE IS OPERATED BY TIERRAPAY LLP ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TIERRAPAY LLP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT FOR OUR WEBSITE AND ANY CONTRACTS AND SERVICES YOU PURCHASETHROUGH IT. TIERRAPAY LLP SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITE, FOR CONTRACTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ANY CONTRACTS OR SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER TIERRAPAY LLP OR THEIR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, CONTRACTS OR RELATED SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL TIERRAPAY LLP’S LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CLAIM EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO TIERRAPAY LLP FOR THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO SUCH DAMAGE CLAIM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TIERRAPAY LLP DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, USEFUL, TIMELY OR CURRENT OR THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
TIERRAPAY LLP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT SERVICES PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN ALL JURISDICTIONS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TierraPay LLP harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of our Website or any Services you purchase through it.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with TierraPay LLP (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Policy and Platform Page.)
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of TierraPay LLP, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about TierraPay LLP, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We make every possible effort to make tierrapay.com a secure service, but we can not give such a guarantee. We also need your help, which implies compliance with the following rules:
- You will not send unauthorized commercial messages (eg, spam) to tierrapay.com.
- You will not collect content or information about users, or otherwise access tierrapay.com, using automated tools (eg, bots, robots, spiders) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in illegal network marketing on tierrapay.com, for example, schemes of financial pyramids.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use tierrapay.com to commit illegal, misleading, malicious or discriminatory actions.
- You will not perform any actions that could disable, overload, or adversely affect the normal operation of tierrapay.com, such as denial of service attacks or failure to display Site Pages.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
To contact us, please write to [email protected]